Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Uni bollocks...

Student diary says that this is the last week of the semester.
Next week is swotvac.
But my course guide indicates that last week was the last week of lectures.

So what does one do??
Rock up to a 9am lecture to be greeted by an empty lecture theatre.
Yee haa...
Of course I didn't confer with any Uni friends first as I don't have any "uni friends" this year.
Seeing as I'm not participating in any social activities like pracs, I decided to do the social leper thing and just rock up to lectures (sit nearish the front - I'm a mature age student, but not THAT mature) and not talk to anyone.
This of course means that I don't have anyone else's brains to pick about the lectures, but you'd think that doing the same subject for the last three years in a row might have drilled something into me!!
Only time - and June 21st - will tell...

Countdown to Europe: 21 days...
Countdown to Moving: 16 days...
Countdown to Exam: 13 days...

AARRGGHH!!

Man that last post about the arrogant prick was a long one. Sorry to bore you guys.
As an apology, here's some entertainment!

No comments: