Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Hips don't Lie... but I wish Shakira would die...

That bloody song is so frickin popular in Europe at present.
I kid you not... in Spain I heard it at least 3 times a day, and I wasn't even trying to listen to the radio! It was just when we were walking thru streets etc!!
And now in Nice, I still hear it!!
ARGH!!!

Any who...
that's not much in the way of "what are evBSc and Jee doing in europe at present?" kinda news is it now...
so much to type... so little time...
before heading to europe, i had images of blogging at least once every two days...
as you can see, that hasn't occured...
net cafes or free net use at hostels tends to be focussed on desparately looking for where we'll be staying next, not frivilously blogging away my time!!
:-)

I'm keeping a MacExchange as well...
just for fun!!
started in Barcelona cos I hadn't thought of it until then...
so far:
A medium Big Mac meal in:
Barcelona, Spain = 5euro45cents
Nice, France = 5euro50cents

Been keeping some quick notes on my phone so i can put up stuff on here without forgetting it in the mean time... here are some of the things we've been up to...

9th July
We were in Seville in the south of Spain.
Watch Italy beat France in the World Cup Final at a normal time instead of 4am or whatever it was in Australia!!! :-)
Was going for France cos Italy should never have gotten that far...
Zidane was THE MAN!! He really went out of his last World Cup with a bang!!
I remember last World Cup they were saying he was too old and wouldn't make another... did he ever prove them and especially Materazzi wrong!!
My Bro sent me thru this link which I love!!
Watch Zidane go out with a bang in many different ways!!
Lovers of Street Fighter and MK will enjoy some especially!!
If the link doesn't work, try pasting this addy into your browser:
http://javimoya.com/blog/pics/200607/zidane.htm

Anywho watched it at this little Wine and Tapas place in Sevilla.
Drank plenty of 1 Euro beers and got finely sloshed!!

10th July
Had seen most of Sevilla, so had a lazy day.
little bit of sight seeing and some shopping.
caught the over night train to Barcelona which came 45 minutes late, but arrived on time in Barcelona!! We soon learnt the Spainish word for late or delayed = DEMORADO!!

ARGH!!
no time!
gotta leave...
shall write more hopefully soon...

love ya all!!
thanx for some of the comments too peeps!!

evBSc

No comments: